Monday, July 16, 2012

The Beginning...


The zigzagger blog has an End of the World Survival Guide with some great Zombie fighting tips.



I believe that someday there will be a zombie apocalypse.

The sky will darken, there will be a sickening smell in the air and our lungs will burn with the taste of acid. Welcome to the Zombie Apocolypse. All the graves on the planet will be awakened by the reanimating gas that will be released into our atmosphere. We will be at war with the undead...


How will we fight this war? The Zombie Apocalypse Guide to Survival (ZAGS) proposes several ways and in the coming months I will be posting ideas and plans for the survival of the human race. This will be a tough fight but with my help we’ll get through it. My instructions will be very clear and descriptive on how to re-kill a zombie.



I will be here to help you on your journey of becoming a professionally trained zombiphile expert.

4 comments:

  1. It's always good to be prepared.
    http://haphazardlyaverage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How/why will the reanimating gas be released?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some stupid scientist who goes crazy or something.

      Delete